The diagnosis of “erectile dysfunction” makes men unable to achieve and maintain sufficient to complete sexual intercourse erection. Very often, erectile dysfunction is accompanied by a lack of sexual desire (libido), inability to achieve orgasm, ejaculation accelerated. All this, of course, significantly reduces the quality of the sexual life of men, negatively affects his emotional state, and interpersonal relationships.
WHY erectile dysfunction occurs?
This question bothers many men today. According to statistics erectile dysfunction affects roughly one men by 10. The reasons for this may be several:
- insufficient blood flow to the penis due to narrowing of the arteries, which rushes to the penis blood. This happens due to the high pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, smoking;
- stroke and multiple sclerosis;
- diabetes – one of the most common causes of erectile dysfunction;
- spinal cord injuries, fractures of the pelvis;
- side effects of antidepressants, drugs to reduce high blood pressure;
- alcohol and drug abuse;
Under the influence of these factors, the development of erectile dysfunction occurs slowly enough (except in cases of injuries and surgical interventions), it is often partial, is gradually turning into a severe form of impotence (in the absence of adequate treatment).
Often erectile dysfunction develops under the influence of psychological factors:
- difficulties in relationships with the opposite sex;
- protracted depression.
In these cases, erectile dysfunction is developing very rapidly and unexpectedly. The only way out of this situation – the improvement of the mental state of man.
How to treat erectile dysfunction?
Before the appointment of treatment, the doctor prescribes a survey based on the symptoms of dysfunction, its form, the patient’s age. Such an examination usually includes:
- blood sugar level;
- examination of the heart using an electrocardiogram;
- measurement of blood pressure.
According to a survey the doctor will prescribe a method of treatment of erectile dysfunction:
- Medication. Today, there are many drugs used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Doctor individually prescribe the medicine needed in each case.
- Intraurethral ienktsii, increases blood flow to the penis. In such cases, an erection occurs within fifteen minutes after injection.
- Vacuum devices to facilitate blood flow to the penis.
- The implantation of the prosthesis into the penis.
- Treating depression.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, especially with cardiovascular disease.
- Quitting smoking and alcohol consumption.
The most important thing in the treatment of erectile dysfunction – do not hesitate to see a doctor, who will provide you with expert help such as generic cialis drug.